The next meeting of Trustees will be on Wednesday 22 November, at 7 pm in the Heritage Centre.
Heritage Centre Volunteers are welcome to attend these meetings to see how the Society is run; we want our work to be as transparent and open as possible, and we value the input and understanding of all our Volunteers. Attendees will be able to comment on items on the agenda and ask questions, but won’t be able to vote.
The Agenda for the meeting is given here.
If you are interested in coming to a meeting please let Leigh or Lesley know. There is not much space round the office table, so we have to limit attendance to one or two of you – please don’t just turn up without notice on the night as we will be embarrassed if we can’t accommodate you.
Chair of Trustees
VENTNOR & DISTRICT LOCAL HISTORY SOCIETY
Meeting of the Trustees to be held at the Heritage Centre
on Wednesday 22 November 2017 at 7.00 pm
- Attendance and any apologies for absence
- Minutes of the last meeting and anything arising
- Heritage Centre opening dates and times 2018
- Museum Development Group (remit to be agreed)
- Forward Plan (plans for input from stakeholders)
- Review Committee report
- Publicity report
- Report on Volunteers’ social event
- HLF project progress report
- Oral History Group report
- Membership report
- Arrangements for Society Meeting on Friday 24 November
- Date of next Trustees meeting: (Wednesday 10 January 2018 at 7 pm)